We can offer a part time finance director solution where companies cannot justify or afford a full time role internally.
Part Time Finance Director Service
The Finance Director function is an important role within young fast growing companies. Often such companies are able to justify having a full time finance function or a full time finance director – but they do have the need for financial expertise and commercial advice on a regular basis.
We offer a part time solution – either on a consultancy basis or as a member of the Board as Finance Director. The role can be tied into our other services such as book-keeping and management accounts or as a supplementary service to your in-house administration function. Usually the role involves up to 2 days per month, including:
- Assistance with preparing Board papers
- Attending Board meetings
- Corporate governance
- Reviewing the commercial terms of contracts
- Preparing shareholder information and
- Liaising with the company’s other advisers – leaving the rest of the management team to grow the business
We are always happy to provide a fixed fee monthly service.
- Part time finance director solutions
- Either consultancy or as FD Board member
- Can include book-keeping and management accounts
- Usually up to 2 days per month
Get in touch
To discuss this service further –
+44 (0)20 7710 5300
or email us
Preparation of statutory financial statements for your Company including abbreviated accounts.