Setup and ongoing support of Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) schemes to reward your employees with share options.
Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) schemes are tax friendly share option schemes that companies can put in place to reward their employees with share options.
The process involved in putting a scheme in place is as follows:
- understand the client's commercial requirements around the scheme.
- design a tailor-made scheme for the client
- agree the share valuation with HMRC
- execute the option scheme documentation with employees
- notify HMRC of options issued
In addition there is an annual reporting requirement with HMRC. At Carbon Accountancy we can put all of the above in place for your company on a fixed-fee basis.
Preparation of statutory financial statements for your Company including abbreviated accounts.